PONG Discord Global Rules:
1. Be respectful to all.
2. No racist, sexist, homophobic, hateful, or discriminatory messages against one’s religious, political, or sexual preference/orientation are allowed.
3. No images containing pornography or any content relating to issues in #2 are allowed.
4. No spam* (e.g. posting the same message numerous of times, talking with bots, using commands excessively) *See channel-specific rules.
5. Should you feel uncomfortable, harassed or threatened in any way, please notify an executive to have the matter handled appropriately.
1. Please ensure that posts made in text channels are relevant to that specific channel. Descriptions are in place for all text channels.
2. Spam or chats with bots are to be held in the #bot-channel .
3. Political discussions are to be held in the #topical channel.
4. Any questions you may have in regards to PONG or events are to be asked in #questions-and-help
5. Homework or school-related questions are to be asked in #homework-helper.
6. Do not spam @Exec.
1. No voice chat surfing or switching channels repeatedly.
2. No annoying, loud or high pitch noises.
3. Reduce the amount of background noise, if possible. Resort to push to talk in your settings to reduce the issue.
4. You may be removed if sound quality is poor to other members.
–Every Discord channel under PONG will be held to the above rules. These rules are subject to change at anytime that the PONG Executive Board or our Advisor sees fit.
–By using any of our channels by any means (text, voice, memes) you are agreeing to follow PONG’s Discord Rules.
–Users who do not follow the Discord Rules will face disciplinary actions.
–Should you feel that you were punished or banned unfairly, you have the right to appeal the action. Contact an executive to begin this appeal’s process.